Thursday, February 19, 2009

february?

It seems like I've been spending a lot of time out of mind, lately. Let go of the routines for a bit, and I realized that the discipline keeps your mind busy.
It's been, well... lovely. I haven't been thinking about what I'm doing at all. A week's worth of exams, and I floated through, as if in a dream- I don't think I did well, at all. Spent a lot of time at faiz's wasting time, 'studying'. The conversations were good, and I LOVE his roof.

There's a crazy, blinding light coming through my open door- it's one of those welding things, and this other guy hammering things into the wall. I'm in a lot of pain at the moment. Yay for the grill-door though.

The vacation continues, it seems- but I can tell things will change this week. Oh, but it's a Thursday, and not a Monday-after-the-exams like usual, so there's two days left. Awesome.

Today is officially sleep day. This noise needs to stop, and these men need to go away. I need to get something nice to consume. I think I just ate too many apples again.

I think I need structure for my thoughts.








No comments: